Monday, May 3, 2010

Feature Photographer News - Isa Leshko

As part of my Feature Photographer series on my blog, I had interviewed photographer Isa Leshko about her "Thrills & Chills" series of Holga images. You can find the interview here.

I wanted to let you all know that she has just released a special catalog, and is now selling them on her website. Part of my interview with her is also being re-printed in this catalog! Below is a message from Isa about her new catalog:

Thrills & Chills Catalog & Special Print Offer


I have produced a catalog to accompany my exhibit at the Griffin Museum. Copies will be available for sale exclusively through the Griffin Museum Gift Shop beginning on Thursday, April 15th. I will also be selling them here on my web site beginning May 3rd. 



In addition, I have produced a signed, limited edition archival pigment print of "The Wave" that will also be sold through the Griffin Museum and here on my web site (on May 3rd). The unmatted print has an image size of 4.5 x 4.5 inches and a paper size of 5.5 x 5.5 inches. All prints will be signed verso (on the back). Edition size: 100.


Pricing info:
Catalog: $19
Archival Pigment Print: $50
Catalog + Print Purchased Together: $60
* Shipping & Handling not included.

Click here to be directed to the online store where you can buy the catalog & print.

Other recent press and more about Isa:
  • Her Thrills & Chills work was recently featured on NPR's blog, "The Picture Show" 
  • Pulitzer Prize winning art critic Mark Feeney reviewed her show for today's issue of the Boston Globe. 
  • Two of her images ran with the printed article, which you can see here  
  • A link to the online article can be found here  
  • Feeney also wrote about her work for a cinema blog on Boston.com
     
    All images are Copyright Isa Leshko: http://www.isaleshko.com

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share
    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

    Twitter Updates

    Followers