Friday, November 4, 2016

Holga Week Winners and Upcoming Events


Did you all get a chance to check out the winners of this year's Holga Week contest?

Melissa Federowicz "The Universes Below"


If not, head over to the Holga Week blog to check all of them out!!  Huge thank you to our sponsors for this event!! Please show them some love as well :)  

I currently have a stock pile of film that I've shot this year with my Holga and I haven't had a chance to get it developed yet.  Who knows when that will happen but in the mean time I am also posting over on my personal blog with non-Holga work and updates on my shop  and local shows.  If you are interested in following along with me over there you can visit the blog here: Jennifer Henriksen Photography


Upcoming Events:

2017 International Krappy Kamera® Competition 

Submission Deadline: January 8, 2017
Exhibition: March 8–April 1, 2017                
Reception: March 7,2017 6–8pm  

This year’s juror, Russell Joslin, is the sole editor and publisher of SHOTS Magazine, an independent, reader-supported quarterly journal of fine art photography that reaches an international audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter Updates

Followers